Experience the Difference
We believe that the loving and caring community of St. John’s makes a big difference in our student and family lives. Our families are very involved volunteering and being active participants in their child’s educational journey. Together we model family and Christian values as we teach forgiveness, compassion, cooperation, peace, love, kindness, patience, and self-control.
What is the St. John’s Advantage?
- Our smaller class sizes allow for more individual attention for your child.
- St. John’s is known for its academic excellence, and having Jesus at the center of all we do, makes ALL the difference.
- We are passionate about providing a safe and nurturing environment where children thrive.
- We are dedicated to helping your child reach their goals through good study habits and self-discipline.
- We emphasize strong critical thinking skills, verbal and written communication skills, and STEM education as high priorities.
- St. John’s offers a rigorous education in a nurturing Christian atmosphere.
- We are dedicated to helping your child grow and find success academically, socially, physically, and spiritually.
- Your child will leave our school prepared academically, but more importantly they will leave with life skills that will allow them to reach their highest potential.
The experience your child will have at St. John’s will set them apart. That’s because every student is valued as the unique child God made them to be. They are engaged in the classroom by teachers who care for the “whole child” – head, heart, and spirit. As a result they will feel secure, proud, confident, and ready to succeed.